Every year, our firm grants a $1,000 scholarship to the American college student who creates the best written or video essay. This year’s topic is to discuss the role attorneys play in ensuring people’s rights are protected, specifically within the criminal justice system.
Our Scholarship Aims to Accomplish Three Goals:
- Provide financial aid to a college student.
- Encourage students to understand the role attorneys play in the criminal justice system.
- Inspire students to pursue a career in any legal field.
How to Enter:
- Record a one- to two-minute video explaining the role attorneys play in protecting people’s rights within the criminal justice system. Applicants should use plain English and speak honestly.
- Publish the video to your YouTube channel.
- Title the video Hampton Criminal Defense Attorneys, PLLC Scholarship Contest and include this link https://www.criminalattorneyfortworthtx.com/scholarship-for-college-students/ in the description.
- Share your video on our Facebook page and on your own Facebook page.
- OR submit an 1,000 – 1,500 word essay explaining how attorneys protect people’s rights to criminallawscholarship@gmail.
All submissions are due by August 25th . The winner will be chosen and notified on August 31st.
Terms and Conditions
You must read these Terms and Conditions in full. It is understood by accepting a scholarship from Hampton Criminal Defense Attorneys, PLLC that you have read and agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
If you are offered a scholarship, your details including name, school, photograph, video and scholarship awarded may be passed on to media and used by Hampton Criminal Defense Attorneys, PLLC and / or partner organizations for promotional purposes, including but not limited to Hampton Criminal Defense Attorneys, PLLC’s website, social media channels, print and electronic media. If you do not wish for your details to be passed on to media or used for promotional purposes, you must notify Hampton Criminal Defense Attorneys, PLLC in writing.