Courtney Miller is a Fort Worth native who graduated from TCU and Texas Tech School of Law. A former felony prosecutor in Collin County, Courtney came back to Fort Worth to defend those wrongfully accused in her hometown. A relentless trial attorney and passionate advocate, Courtney takes pride in going to the mat every time, for every client.
- been named a SuperLawyers Rising Star 2010
- Named a Top 10 Under 40 Attorney by the National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- 360 West Magazine Top Attorney for 2018
- Member of the Texas Bar Foundation, the largest charitably funded bar foundation in the nation. Membership is composed of the most elite Texas attorneys.
- Board member of TCU Women, an alumna association that maintains the Gayle and Mary Beth Scott Scholarship Fund